Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I knew the balloon boy story was for attention

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I knew the balloon boy story was for attention

    I knew when I heard the family was on wife swap It was this family..They were the first ones to come to mind...They both acted silly on the show..hope this link works..

    Sheriff: Charges will be filed in balloon saga - Yahoo! News
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I knew the balloon boy story was for attention

    Its scary we need to do away with kids in reality shows unless it medical. What are we gonna do? Put you kids in danger name your price? We have become the folks that will watch. No matter where the story comes from.
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I knew the balloon boy story was for attention

    Don't know why you'd take kids from reality shows, I mean this didn't have much to do with it, I just think you should take them away from insane parents...it's hard in these cases, because while they don't abuse their kid or something like that, they seem to be very unfit. I'm just kind of ****ed I watched a balloon for an hour non-stop the other day, to my credit, that thing was hauling ass.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I knew the balloon boy story was for attention

    R 13 these kids are a product of reality shows. Dude I know you want to buck the system in all ways you can. The kids parents are reality *****s
    GO VOLS

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I knew the balloon boy story was for attention

    But the kid really wasn't at fault in any way. If it was a sham, that's all on the parents. If it wasn't a sham, then the kid didn't do anything a regular kid wouldn't do, hide from punishment. The show may have influenced the parents to do this, but I think reality show or not, these aholes would get attention somehow...I mean I had no clue this was from that family, they didn't release that until towards the end on CNN.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I knew the balloon boy story was for attention

    The kid should not be punished for his parents stupididty.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •